Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Relationship with Leaders
Sadly, this lesson is going to step all over my toes. I know a few of the elders at Auburn Church of Christ, but definitely not all of them. I know all of the elders at Beltline, but I couldn't make them all of the top of my head. I rarely, if ever, go out of my way to speak to them or thank them for their guidance and willingness to take such responsibility for our church family. Our submission to their leadership does not mean that we follow mindlessly or agree with everything they say. I do realize that I've left some bitterness in my heart for one leader from my home church, and that is a struggle for me. I have a hard time being submissive to a man that I do not fully respect as a spiritual leader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment