Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Love of Christ Compels
I don't even know where to begin with this verse. I think that II Corinthians 5:11-21 could be a lesson in and of itself. It reminds me of the radical Christianity that we've all talked about wanting. "If we are out of our mind, it is for the sake of God." I want to be so convicted and passionate because "one died for all, and therefore all died." Jesus' love blessed so richly making us new creations. Brand new creations born of His love and sacrifice. These verses are just blowing my mind today because 4:7-12 is such an encouragement to me. Any and all hardships we face are no comparison to the God that loves and died for us. From now on, as new creations, our sole purpose is to spread the joy that comes with our faith to the rest of the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment