Friday, March 28, 2008

Week Five: Heart

I'm not going to blog about the week since we've already discussed it, but I am so blessed by the discussion we had last night. I just want to thank each of you for being Jesus to me in the most literal sense. Sometimes, I swear I hear His words from your mouth ministering to my heart. I wanted to share my plan for my own fast. I decided last night to give up the computer with the exception of schoolwork and this blog. However, throughout the day, I've been thinking about all of you, and I have been so challenged by the things you're giving up. So, I've decided that for the next week, I am going to "live minimally". I'm going to turn off what doesn't need to be on and I'm going to eat basically bread, salad, and soup. I just feel really convicted to "purge" my life this week, and I'm very excited to be sharing this experience with you!

No comments: